Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Life Goes On
That little phrase is something I'm gonna have to live. No matter what I say or want or even how bad I want it there's no way I can have it so life must go on without it. Every night for awhile I will dream of it wishing somehow it could happen but then I must also wake up in the morning to find that it never will come true and I must learn to move on. Though it will be hard, seemingly impossible, nothing is impossible with God and I will need His help and guidance to make myself go on. All things like this happen for a reason, right? I only wish I knew what that reason was. I know it will work out for my good, it is just difficult to know how. It's amazing how a less than five minute conversation can make a day so forlorn and miserable. Trying to hide my broken heart deep down inside away from questioning eyes, who knew it could be so hard... and yet life will go on no matter how difficult, I will find out that this was for my good, I only wish that I didn't have to find out this way........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love you, Megan babayyy. :'(
This post is a good thing, and you know there are probably a billion people out there who love you to pieces and will have an ear for whatever you need to say.
I don't have my own phone, but since I hardly ever go anywhere, my landline is open if you need it...♥
Thanks Em I love you lots!
Missed you at church last night, but I knew why even then and understood. This post has so much truth built into it, yet truth usually hurts. Your third sentence explains the everything.
Hope to see you on Saturday and Sunday. You can sit in the back with Jordan and I??
yeah it does... hey thanks for the invite I think I will ☺
You need to post more often! And the invite is continual just so you know.
Post a Comment