Well today I just found out that poor Jason is going through basically the same rough time that I have been with Charlie. He and his girlfriend have been "broken up" by her parents. ( just a side note me and Charlie have not broken up) They both still like each other, actually they both actually love each other and were and probably still are very serious about their relationship. They follow her parents guidlines and rules pretty well and everything. So they went to coffee and checked with her parents and it was all good and fine but the next day he calls and her mom answers and tells him that she had her phone, g-mail, and car taken away, and she had to delete him as a friend on myspace. Her mom said that if she catches them hanging out she will be in even more trouble.
So all that to say, I feel really bad for Jason right now. I know what he's feeling and it hurts like heck. When you aren't really allowed to talk to your girlfriend/boyfriend you are constantly worrying about everything, even when you know they are probably feeling the same way, there is always that doubt in the back of your mind.
He said (idk if he was joking or not) that he will probably cry about it, and I told him that I still do sometimes. It's really hard to be sure about anything when you can't communicate with the other person about it. So anyway he asked me to pray for him. Poor guy, on the way out to our cars he said, "well it's nice to know that someone else is going through it too"
So yeah, that was interspersed throughout classes today. We started the endocrine system today. I thought the nervous system was confusing.... this looks just as complicated, but she said that the names of things help you remember what they do and how they function so I hope that helps. We get to continue diessections of our cats again!! We are going to try to find the endocrine organs, which should be easier on our cat since it is really skinny. Me and James and Sean are gonna go to open lab on Friday to get a head start on it, since our test is going to be four days earlier than we had originally thought.
Anyway, I suppose I have bored you long enough, Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
geez that girl's parents sound like dictators. But I guess there's always another side to the story, right? Maybe he didn't tell you all of it, and her parents probably didn't tell him.
Question though: how can your situation be the same as your friend Jason's? You and Charlie still see each other all the time, and you still talk like friends. You just have a lot more restrictions.
On the other hand, Jason it seems can't even talk with his gf and is now treading on eggshells with her parents.
When I was in a situation like this, it was definitely a harder experience than your problems with Charlie. You guys are still technically together, and have big plans for the future. It's not the same.
But again, we don't know what this girls parents were thinking and why they have cut off contact. It might be for good reasons.
Well, I found out on Wednesday that he wrote a letter to KT's mom apologizing for whatever it was that he did to offend her, and she called him and told him that she forgave him and almost asked if J would ever be interested in KT at all. Aparently she has been really sad about this whole thing and her mom realizes what it has been doing to her. Anyway the only way in which it was similar to me and C was the fact that most of the time, until recently, he really didn't talk to me at for fear of getting in trouble. So I would see him and he would walk into a room and say hello to everyone but me, then leave. It isn't like that now but it was just a couple weeks ago.
oh gotcha. that makes a little more sense.
Post a Comment