Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost Free!!!!

I cannot wait for the end of this term! I have a final in Lab next Wednesday and my final speech in speech class next Thursday! YAY!!! Then I just have my other Biology exam on the Monday after that and then a math exam then I'm done!!! It will be sooooo nice to not have to think about what is due and when the next exam is :D!! So how is everyone's break been so far?

4 comments:

emily...♫ said...

hey do you know who the "anonymous" was on my blog? I think they know me, because they called me Emily. Any clue?

Jeff said...

Yea it's a huge relief to not have to worry about time lines anymore and to just be able to go do stuff. Man I'd hate speech class and all that talking lol. Well I hope you do well on yer tests!

Megan said...

lol it says that emily is your name in your profile right on your page ;D I like my speech class but I will be glad when it's over :D

Jeff said...

lol my blog isn't that cool, but thank you. I'm doin pretty good. I spent about half my day so far just researching the few schools in the area and reading up on different courses.. still kinda at a dead end momentarily. Anyway, how are you?