Today's weather was so awesome! It was the perfect mix of a warm sunny day with the cool breeze every once in awhile ♫ We went to the camp this morning and set up our big tent thing. We are using it as a storage/place to eat when it rains. After we finished setting it up the chief's famiy got there. Me and the boys are friends with the kids, Zack and Gracie. So we talked to them for awhile and helped them move some big flat stepping stones. I got to ride in the back of the trailer while Zack towed with the quad! That was lot of fun! Mom brought lunch out and we had sub sandwiches and little mini Mt Dews! They are really cute little half cans of soda! By the time we were done eating our other friends, Erin and Dayton, got there and it was time to stack the wood and move Zack's big tent down to where they have their Bible studies.
We got to play in the river after all the work was done! There is a island of river rock in the middle of the river so that was Justin's fort and we were all trying to soak him with water by throwing big rocks into the water next to him. Then Zack started to throw the rocks at the water by me! Then he splashed me in the face with muddy water! Anyway, I tried to get him but he ran up the hill. I tried to chase him but as I was running up the hill my flip flop came off and my foot squished into the mud. So I had to go wash my foot off in the river, and he went back to pressure washing the outdoor rugs lol.
We went over to the Obergs this afternoon to pray with them and say goodbye before they move away. It was very sad to have to say goodbye, but they hope to be able to come back next August in time for campout!!
Then to Charlie and Presleigh's birthday! We played the "Ahhh" g ame lol if you want to know what that is I will explain,but it was fun! We also played Super Croquet, which we kinda made up on the spot. You basically just go through the course as fast as you can and whoever gets to the end first wins. Then they opened their presents and they got lots of cool stuff. Then I drove Emily home and then I came home and started writing this ☺
So now that you are bored out of your minds, lemme know how your day was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What is the "Ahhh" game? Never heard of it.
So sometime you gotta take me with you to the camp thingy. On a good weather day.
Post a Comment