Yesterday was awesome! Emily spent the night Sunday and we sat in my room pretty much the whole time and listened to music which was lotsa fun. Then on Monday we went bowling with Charlie, Danna, Robyn, Greg, Ben, Marinda, and Lily! I am actually a terrible bowler, but I still had fun tossing the giant ball down the lane and watching it smash into the pins! We went to the arcade so that Em and Danna could play DDR but someone had shoved like 6 tokens into the token thing and it was all jammed up. We left before the dude was done fixing it because Greg and Ben had to be home by 7 so we just left to get pizza and then we were gonna take it to my house. We got all the way to the pizza place then we realized that Lily wasn't with us... so Em and I drove back to the bowling place while the others got the food and soda. I felt so awful, Em was balling her eyes out and trying to call the bowling alley, she just looked so sad. When we got there Lily was all, "I'm fine, it's ok." She was really cool about everything, so that made it easier for me, but I don't think for Emily. Long story short she and Lily got picked up by their mom and they had to go home. So I went back to my house and showed off my new room!!
I'll have to post some pics on here sometime...I love it!!
Anyway, so the guys made a fire in our fire pit thing and we ate some pizza, but then it started to sprinkle so we all went inside. Marinda got there a little later, and she brought cookie dough and watermelon!! YUM!! Me and Charlie and Danna had vanilla ice cream with the chocolate chip cookie dough, it was yummo!!! Or as Em would say, nicey nice! Oh I forgot, before Marinda got there Greg and Ben had to leave for home, so we all said our goodbyes to Greg and wished him a good school year and stuff like that. Oh yeah and Tyler got to come too! So back to the story, after awhile Drew, Janelle, Jeff and my brothers got here, and me and Marinda made some cookies and I got Jeff some ice cream! We all decided to play Catch Phrase which was awesome! Pretty soon after that Charlie and Danna had to go home and Marinda had already gone, so the rest of us hung out for awhile longer. Tyler was getting really tired after like another hour so he thought he should go home so he left us. So it was me and my fam and Drew Janelle and Jeff!
Poor jeff, when my dad found out that he doesn't like feet, at all, daddy started talking about feet and showing Jeff his feet and all kinds of mean things lol. It was soooo funny we were listening to music and Drew was holding Ditto in his lap all covered with a blanket and they both fell asleep on the couch hahaha. My mom poured almost a whole 2-liter bottle of Mt. Dew into Jeff's double gulp jug, and like an hour and a half later it was almost all the way gone lol!
Right before they left I played the Mt Dew song by KJ-52 for Jeff, it is his life song lol, no idk maybe not but it was funny! All the way around a good day....I have no idea what that means...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeeeaaaah an ok day. X(
Last night was so much fun XD I hardly know any families who will actually want to hang out and fellowship until 2:30 in the morning :) Such a great night. And the twins are comin over again - right on!
Yea, feet are gross. It's weird cuz I enjoy lots of things that involve feet, like DDR, but feet EUGH ><
I like yer dogs btw, they're so adorable. I tried to say that as manly as I could, but it may have come out differently lol :O
Last night was a blast! I don't think I've ever laughed so much in one evening :-)
*forgot something*
Mtn Dew PWNS >:DDD *triple chin smiley with mold growing in my hair..*
I just went to 7 Eleven again and got another Double Gulp, so I need to come over to yer house again :D
You shoulda played Halo!! Yer bros woulda owned you!
Post a Comment