Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's been Awhile!

Hello everyone! How have you all been? Why am I asking that?? Everyone that reads this I will
be seeing tonight most likely anyway haha! Well Anyway! Everyone keeps complaining about the snow
but I thoroughly enjoyed it all! It was absolutely beautiful! We don't get snow very often here so when it comes I think we
should make the most of it and enjoy it as much as we can until it's all gone! Here are some pictures that I took after we went sledding with
the O'Neals and Weavers at the Spesert's house! Oh except for the log picture I think my bro took that.....


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Snow is the destroyer of fun.

Megan said...

no no no snow is a beautiful gift from God! It makes everything look so pure and white and makes all the normal, obnoxious sounds of life much quieter and peaceful. Especially when you are inside the house with a lovely, hot cup of cocoa, mmmmmmmm yummy!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily...♫ said...

Agreed with Jeff. But your pictures are nice. :)

Jeff said...

The only thing I could think of to disprove my first comment is that sledding on ice is fun.

Jeff said...

Hey that blog yer following isn't there anymore :p

Megan said...

lol yeah I was just noticing that ☺