Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Dunes

Ok so if you have never been out to the dunes to ride on a quad or dune buggy
or oddessy you totally have to try it! These are some pics of when my family
took Lily with us. The first picture is of me in my uncles oddessy. It is sooooooo
awesome!!!!!! It goes so fast and if you can sneak around behind a hill you
can jump it ( hehe although dad doesn't really want us to)!!












Whenever I go riding I have my mom french braid my hair so that it doesn't get all knotted
up. So when Lily came with us I braided her hair for her! I felt very privledged to be allowed
to play with her hair sinc she usually hates it when people mess with it lol! When she took the braids out at the end of the weekend, her hair was sooooooo wavy! It reminded us of what a
mermaid hair would look like, it was soooo pretty!
This is just a pic of me modeling my ATV riding outfit before we went on a night ride. Night rides are sooooo cool! I get all shakey because it's a little nerve racking not knowing if someone is going to jump over the hill next to you and land right on top of you, but it's really awesome! I bought the helmet on Ebay and I got the jersey and gloves from mom and dad for Christmas! Having gloves makes a HUGE difference whether you're riding during the day or night because without them your hands get soooo freezing that you can hardly push the throttle or pull the brake lol! Anyway it is loads of fun, and I always enjoy myself (especially if I get to bring a friend!!)

So have you guys ever gone before??
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally hear your voice as if you were explaining this in person! It's amusing when people type the way they talk.

And, ATV-ing sounds really fun! We used to have a 4-wheeler but we never got to go do anything with it (well, except going up and down the driveway like I told everyone at the BBQ).

emily...♫ said...

yes I've gone to the dunes DUTT. lol yeah it's fun. Haven't been in a while though.

Jeff said...

That oddessy looks so SICK! Man! Wow, I can imagine driving that thing right now. See, look, I'm thinking about it right now. You all always have so much fun, you should be taxed for having too much :p

Jeff said...

Megan doesn't do a whole lot on here..