Monday, June 9, 2008

I got it!!!!

So I got out of class this morning and I got a text from mom telling me to call Macy's. So I called and they told me that I got the job!! I went in to fill out all the paperwork and stuff, and next week I am going in for training☺ Sorry this is soo short but I am in the middle of a bunch of stuff right now so ttfn!

2 comments:

emily...♫ said...

WOOHOO that's great! coolcoolcool So now do I still have to pay you back the $1.30? jk I will!!!

Jeff said...

Ah, the working world. It welcomes you with open arms. That's really cool you got a job - now just save up for Kung Slam Panda and ice skating!

Hey doesn't Macy's give commission, too? Or.. am I making stuff up.. cuz you could make some serious clickety clank in your piggy bank if they do.

Is this $1.30 the dollar you said you had like two weeks ago, Emily lol?